beige

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Me Time

I never really knew what people meant when they said "I need some 'me time'". I guess because almost all my time was 'me time'. Well, today I finally understood. I got my first pedicure. Believe me, not my idea. That was the last thing on my list of things to do today, but because Hannah is leaving for New Orleans tomorrow and my mom is leaving for Jordan on friday. We wanted a girls' day. My mom herded us into the car and we went to the nail salon. My dad volunteered to watch Will.
I won't go through all the details with you, but wow. Soooo relaxing, besides the incredible tickling sensation when he scrubbed the callases off. Sorry, if this is grossing you out. The point is, I loved the 'me time' and might be getting a lot more pedicures in the future.
Here's a picture of the crazy pink color I picked for the polish. Andrew laughed...

1 comment:

  1. I ask them not to do the tickly file thing. I hate it.

    ReplyDelete