For WIll, anytime is nap time. Even during the BYU v. Utah football game...I don't even wanna talk about that though...the game, that is.
beige
Sunday, November 28, 2010
Sunday Naps
We have church at 8:30am on sundays. Which is really hard to get to on time. Feeding Will and getting out the door always takes 10 more minutes than I anticipate...even if I think I give myself more time each week. Anyways, that's not the point. The great thing about early church is that there most definitely is time for an afternoon nap. We have to time it right so that will sleeps when we sleep, but when the stars align, nap time is glorious.


For WIll, anytime is nap time. Even during the BYU v. Utah football game...I don't even wanna talk about that though...the game, that is.
For WIll, anytime is nap time. Even during the BYU v. Utah football game...I don't even wanna talk about that though...the game, that is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment