beige

Sunday, March 20, 2011

First Tooth


Today I discovered that William has his first tooth...OUCH!

Even though I'm not too stoked about the new tooth, he has all sorts of new tricks. So, my mom talks like donald duck to will all the time, and now, even will likes to talk like a duck. It is actually really funny.

He has started to wave goodbye. It's sparatic, you can't count on it, but it is really cute.

Every time he hears the word "roll", like when we get to the line "roll it" in patty cake, he shakes his head. It isn't just a back and forth no, it is a vicious shake. Sometimes, he knocks himself over. Am I a bad mom because I think it is hilarious?

It is a very exciting time.

1 comment:

  1. He is so cute (this is Ashley Wadsworth/ Voelkel by the way.) Your blog is adorable. Sorry to stalk you by the way:-)

    ReplyDelete