beige

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Priecīgas Lieldienas!

We went up to two of my grandma's houses to celebrate. Yay! I had found another excuse to make a cake! I decided carrot cake would be fitting. This is what I came up with...




The first stop was to Grandma Jeanne's, my dad's mom. What a perfect first Easter experience for lil Will. She has some chickens and a bunny. Will was loving it. I was nervous he was going to get his fingers nipped off by the chickens because he kept poking those little sausages through the fence. He was a bit shocked and mesmerized by the bunny. AND..... He got his first grass stains! Dunno if I should be excited about that, but it was definitely memorable.

A couple of people commented on his mullet...I think it was a result of his collar...nevertheless...the next day I gave Will his first haircut. Meaning, I trimmed the back and sides that were nicely draping his ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment