I took this video at least a month ago and just haven't gotten around to downloading it from my phone. Then, today, I thought "Hello, you idiot. Just send it to yourself from your phone." So I did. And here it is. William may not be able to say a lot of words, but I would take a baby who can imitate any animal over a verbal infant any day. Haha. To be honest though, it really is quite amazing all of the different noises he makes. I'm constantly impressed by this boy. And, of course, entertained.
Oh man! I didn't realize until after I loaded it that it is sideways. Another one of my technical handicaps. (I did, however, make the video bigger. I'm pretty proud of that.) Oh well. If I get around to turning it, then you can see it upright. It's the sounds that really matter anyway.
I am honestly very impressed! What a smart little guy!
ReplyDeleteNailed it! It's a winner. He's a winner. Everyone who taught him one of those animals gets a cut of the pie...I'm just sayin'!
ReplyDeleteThat is seriously amazing and super cute!
ReplyDelete