beige

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Perfection.

There are many foods that I enjoy. There are a couple of foods that I LOVE. But, there is only one meal that I could eat over and over and over again and not need a break. I am talking about Chicken Tikka Masala. My favorite place to get it is Bombay House, but it doesn't really matter where I get it. I made it for dinner last night. It wasn't quite the same as Bombay House, but I still looooveed it. Let me illustrate my point. I love Cafe Rio/Costa Vida pork salads. I enjoy every bite. But half an hour later I feel kinda sick and that stays with me for awhile. I need a couple days before I get the desire to have another one. With TIkka Masala, I feel happy after, and I stay that way. You might think I'm crazy, making such a big deal about a meal. But I just had to say something because EVERY TIME I eat it, I want to tell the world of it's greatness. So, there you go world. It's great!


This is the meal itself.


This is a picture of one of our many outings to Bombay House. Whenever we have cause to celebrate, this is the place.

3 comments:

  1. Hello, I love Bombay! I miss it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds good. My meal is Chicken Cordon Bleu. Always brings a smile to the face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks yummy! Do you share your recipes? I'd like this one.

    ReplyDelete