-I am grateful for our new house. I'm grateful for the guidance of the Lord in helping us find this house. I don't know how many of you know the story, but we were so close to closing on a condo in springville. It was nice, but looking back. We would have been in over our heads. After backing out of that condo, we got a new realtor, first time looking at houses with him, we found the place. It was leaps and bounds ahead of any other place we had looked at for the price. So, we jumped on it. And felt good about it throughout the process. I'm grateful for the promptings of the spirit through that whole process. The stupors of thought and the go ahead nudges. We couldn't have picked a better place for our little family.
-I'm grateful for the ad match policy at walmart. I know that sounds weird. But, it is so nice to be able to save money on groceries. That has been an area where we struggle to stay in the budget. I can't say we are doing it, but we are getting much better. It is great to be able to go to one place and know I am getting the best deals. I went shopping yesterday, and I think i saved about 60 dollars, which is a lot considering I spent 110. Anyways. Grateful to be able to eat well on a budget.
-I'm grateful for family. I got to spend a chunk of saturday watching my cousins play volleyball in the state tournament. Sunday, Gretchen came over and spent time with us. By the end, william was crying because he didn't want me, he wanted gretchen. haha. And the frequent skype calls with my mom and dad are great.

I really am very blessed.
Nice post. Thanks for sharing... Earth Movers in Tirunelveli
ReplyDelete