beige

Sunday, November 6, 2011

More Thanks

I forgot to write yesterday and almost forgot to write again today. So, here is a quick note before I go to bed about the things I am grateful for:

Yesterday: I am grateful that I have a job. I am grateful that I can still do my job and be a mom, that it doesn't take me away from will. In fact, because we haven't had a group of missionaries for a while, I have been able to stay at home all the time and just work while will is napping. Not many hours. But soooo nice. What a blessing.

Today: I am grateful for the plan of salvation today. The comfort of having a glimpse at the bigger picture. It is really easy to get caught up in the now and become stressed or angry or depressed, but seeing the eternal perspective helps to be kinder, more patient, and loving to all. All things I need to work on :) So, yay for the big picture!

Goodnight.

1 comment: