So, It's been quite a while since i've Prattled. My excuse is that I was waiting for Andrew to post a bit about our paint-balling adventure. He has been so busy with school, so I finally decided to just write something.
William is settling into a pretty good schedule. He sleeps almost 8 hours a night. I'm knocking on wood that that will continue. He is the best baby ever! He has started to fuss a little be more, but his sad and fussy faces are just too dang cute. I am almost never frustrated with him because even his cry is adorable. He is growing like a weed. When we went to his 2 month appointment, he weighed almost 13 lbs, and i'm sure he's almost to 15 by now. He is a big boy. He puts 4 and 5 month olds to shame.
I am finally feeling almost normal. I started playing again. I'm on a basketball, a volleyball, and a football intramural team. So far, the volleyball team is the most fun. I can't tell you how good it feels to be playing again. I figure that volleyball is a must in Heaven. How else could I be eternally happy?
Andrew is doing the school thing. He's doing well, but not having near as much fun as he used to. I think it's different now that I'm at home with Will while he's at school. I admit, it was a lot more fun when we were always doing the same thing. Spring term was especially fun because we took an Old Testament class and a Golf class together. Now, we don't get to see a whole lot of each other. Elton John says it best...
PS- check out that coat and his rings. Love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment