beige

Sunday, October 3, 2010

A Breath of Fresh Air

I am a teacher at the Missionary Training Center. I get to work with the young missionaries who have been called to serve in the Baltic mission speaking Latvian. I love it! Periodically, we teachers are given training. Richard Heaton gave a training this last week and I came out of it on fire. The rest of the day I was telling people how incredible it was. He gave us a glimpse of which direction the church is moving in. It renewed my excitement to share the gospel and gave me a way to do it today. If you haven't checked out the new stuff on mormon.org, you need to. Honestly, I didn't know about the new "profile" aspect to the site until this past week. I must have missed the boat somewhere. Luckily, it's not too late. I felt very strongly that I need to put my profile up on the site. I was also prompted to share my testimony on my blog.



Even though I struggle sometimes, I am happy. I am happy to have a loving husband that I can be with forever. I am happy to have a wonderful son that brings such a bright light to our family. I am happy to know that my Heavenly Father hears my prayers. It makes me happy to think think that I can be with my Savior and my Heavenly Father again. I find comfort and love in the pages of the Book of Mormon and in the words of the Prophet and apostles. What a blessing the gospel is. What comfort comes from knowing the plan our Heavenly Father has for us. Our savior, Jesus Christ, made it all possible.

Here is one example of the types of profiles people are putting up on mormon.org. Check it out and create your own to share.

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to do that. I heard them mention it in General Conference. I hadn't really known about it before that. Glad you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete