As I sit here eating my ramen noodles in an oversized pyrex measuring cup, i can't help but think of how I'm a WINNER! I won twice last week! First, and the one I'm most proud of....My team won the upper division women's volleyball intramural championships! Yes. I got another shirt :) The Second, and the one I'm most shocked by....I won a $25 gift card to walmart! How? You ask. Well, I signed up for some drawing on the utahcoupons.com facebook page and my name was picked :) That is a first. I never win drawings. Andrew always does. That's why I married him. But me, no.

For those of you waiting for the costa vida recipe. That will be the next post.
Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! Another Tee Shirt! That's awesome. Wish I was there to have seen the match. I can only imagine.
ReplyDeleteAnd way to go on winning the drawing. Things are looking up!