beige

Friday, August 20, 2010

The Big Day



For as long as I can remember, I looked forward to the day I was a college graduate. All the hard work I've done in school was geared towards making this day possible. Well, last week the day actually came. I am now a graduate from BYU. I majored in Physical Science Teaching. Not only was it such a big day for me because I was graduating, but I also was asked to speak at graduation. This was quite overwhelming, as well as quite an honor. For those of you who weren't able to make it to the ceremony and requested a copy of my speech, here it is...

Graduation Speech



The best part of the ceremony was being able to carry my little will with me as I received my diploma. Even though I put 15 years of hard work for my diploma, I am much more proud of this wonderful little boy.

1 comment: