beige

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Lightning Pose

I hear that the thing you wanna do when in a lightning storm is to put your bum in the air. At least, that's what they say on "Twister." If that's true, my lil will is well prepared. I looked into his bassinets the other day to see this...







I laughed out loud and grabbed the camera. What a great sleeping position. Look at how his little frog legs are tucked right up under him. Have you ever seen a cuter bum sticking up in the air? Man, i love this little guy! And, not just because he's cute.

2 comments:

  1. I sleep like that, too. Normali. :o) So cute!!! Good to see you guys the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He sure is cute! Congratulations on your baby and graduating! I had to finish my last semester after Grayson was born, and it was really tough! So worth graduating though...

    ReplyDelete