beige

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Time to Care

It's time to start caring about my appearance again...it's been awhile. First thing on the list, my hair (It's actually not the first thing on the list, but it's the only thing I can control right now. I'm considering getting a perm. This is how i want it to look...


My hair vaguely resembles these pictures when it's wet or when I take it out of my usual bun. But, there's always some straight parts or some frizzy parts, or just craziness.

Am I dreaming, or could my hair actually do this? Can I pull it off? Or will it just be another too-big-80's-style-perm?

3 comments:

  1. That is some sexy hair. I say go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post says that it was posted by Andrew. I didn't know that Andrew had grown out his hair since the mission. Got tired of having short hair for the mission eh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you would look great with a perm! Just see if there is a way to do a loose perm maybe. good luck! It is hard doing anything with your hair when you are lucky to take a shower sometimes. ha

    ReplyDelete