
I think we misnamed our little William. If we would have been in tune, I think Houdini would have been the name of choice. The other day when I woke up to my little boy, I couldn't help but laugh and wonder..."how?" When we put him to bed, we dress him in a cute little nighty-the kind that cover their hands and that pull down all the way over their feet. It's kinda like a dress, but the top resembles a straight jacket. On top of this restraint, we wrap him in a blanket so that there's no possibility of movement. So, naturally, I had to laugh when I woke up to this...
Somehow the little devil wriggled his arm free from the blanket and out of the baby proof nighty...ya gotta love the little guy.
Here are some other pictures I caught that morning. Just thought you'd like to see some of the faces he makes. Now can you understand why I can stare at this little guy for hours and never get bored.
That is pretty hilarious! Will is almost 1 month old...crazy! He is super cute. I wish we could see him. I hope you guys are getting more sleep than we are. :) I am finding that baby #2 means I don't get to nap during the day because I have to take care of Lucy...bummer!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! I need to come see him!!
ReplyDelete