
beige
Friday, July 2, 2010
Lost in time
I was great at keeping a journal, once. But since that blessed time in my life, a lot of my memories are only that, memories. I used to talk to my friends. Then I got married. People used to know what was going on in my life, but Heidi got married too. When I run into friends, the most common first line is "I didn't even know you were pregnant." By the way, i'm duein 2 weeks. Unfortunately, even family got a one lined email that said "hey, guess what. We're having a baby." I've begun to detest facebook and finally decided that a blog was the way to go. It can be my journal/news bulletin/time-waster all in one. So, although maybe no one will even read my blog, at least I will have an excuse when people say "I didn't even know you...". My response: "Really? It's all on the blog." I've also hear it's a must for moms. How can you have a baby and not have a blog? So, this is me. Writing my first post on my blog. And, there you go.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good job māsa! Congratulations to your blog.
ReplyDeleteThis is Noemi, from Riga.
I made our blog when we got married. I am not the best blogger, but once in a while I do post.
I'll come back to check yours :)
Loti labi,tiesam! Man prieks! Ari es rakstu blogu,tas ir jautri! Noderigi un veseligi!
ReplyDeleteUn tev loti labi padodas!
Ta tik turpini!!
Milu loti,Inese
Hi Ellie, I'm so glad one of the Belnaps is keeping a blog so I can keep up with your news! We are so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteYay for blogs! I can't wait to see pictures of that baby boy on here. Love you!
ReplyDelete