beige

Monday, July 12, 2010

Favorite Face


There are a million changes that a newborn experiences in so short a time. What a crazy experience it must be. The change I am most looking forward to is the one where he realizes what it means to smile. Right now, smiles are few and far between. They are random. I never know when he'll smile (which is part of the reason why they're so precious). That is why this picture is so incredibly valuable to me. Somehow, my genius husband captured the little guy's toothless grin! I absolutely love his dimples. Just like his dad :)

5 comments:

  1. Ellie, he is absolutely beautiful. One week old today, right? I am so glad you have a blog. I am lovin' the updates about this little guy. I need to come visit soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Ellie, thank heavens for your blog. This is going to be the only way to live 1 hour north, I can see that! So glad you're taking so well to being a mom. Your mom says you're a natural...which all mothers are not...you'd think they would be...anyway, just important that you ARE. :)

    Can't wait to come back for a visit and hold this dear, sweet boy of yours. He's a beauty (not surprising). Keep the news and pics coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He does have dimples. :-) Andrew really got spoiled because of that when he was little.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so cute. I love to cute smile and dimples. What is it like being a mom? Do you just love it? Well, I hope you guys are doing well. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh my gosh! He is the cutest baby boy ever! Just look at how adorable his big grin is.

    ReplyDelete