beige

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Well Done

If you haven't already seen it, you must watch the old spice commercial that inspired this BYU parody before actually watching this clip. It will be much funnier that way.


Mostly, I put this up because I want to keep it. This guy is part of Humor U and we think he is hilarious. Anyways, I think he did very well imitating the guy from the old spice commercial. When I was student teaching at Oak Canyon Junior High one of the students also did a parody like this. It was cute, but this stuff is good. If you haven't seen it yet, here's the original old spice commercial. Also hilarious.



Unfortunately, I don't know how to resize these videos so that they fit well on my blog. Sorry. Someday I'll be a good blogger...

1 comment:

  1. Ellie, I had to come and blog stock you. I loved this post, seriously cracked up. PS your little dude smiling is super cute.

    ReplyDelete